Approached via glazed door. Glazed to three aspects. Door to:
Obscure window. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Stairs to first floor. Decorated with dado rail.
15' 5'' x 15' 0'' (4.70m x 4.57m)
Double glazed leadlight window to front. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature fireplace with granite hearth.
18' 2'' x 10' 7'' (5.53m x 3.22m)
Double glazed leadlight window to rear. Radiator. Coved and textured ceiling. Laminated flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset sink unit with mixer tap. Recesses for appliances. Tiling to walls. Built in cupboard. Double glazed door to garden.
Fitted carpet. Access to loft space being part boarded and light. Airing and storage cupboards.
16' 1'' x 11' 11'' (4.90m x 3.63m)
Double glazed leadlight window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Large walk in cupboard with radiator.
13' 11'' x 8' 6'' (4.24m x 2.59m)
Double glazed leadlight window to rear. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of fitted wardrobes.
10' 7'' x 10' 0'' (3.22m x 3.05m)
Double glazed leadlight window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
9' 11'' x 9' 7'' (3.02m x 2.92m)
Double glazed leadlight window to front. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
8' 11'' x 8' 0'' (2.72m x 2.44m)
Double glazed leadlight window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Laminated flooring. Power points.
Two obscure leadlight double glazed windows. Radiator. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Vinyl floor covering. Three piece suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Panelled bath with electric shower over. Low flush WC. Tiling to walls with motif tile.
Paved patio leading to lawn. Twin gates to driveway providing parking for several vehicles. Area to side for storage or parking.
24' 5'' x 16' 0'' (7.44m x 4.87m)
Up and over door. Power and light connected. Fitted cupboards. Boiler (Not tested).
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.