Approached via Oak finished door. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Staircase to first floor.
Vinyl flooring. Low flush WC. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Tiled splashback.
13' 0'' x 12' 0'' (3.96m x 3.65m)
Two double glazed sliding sash windows to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Feature marble fireplace with gas fire (Not tested) and marble hearth.
19' 7'' x 9' 5'' (5.96m x 2.87m)
Double glazed sliding sash window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of oak base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. One and one half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and gas hob with canopy over. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Cupboard with plumbing for automatic washing machine. Glass fronted display units. Double glazed French doors to conservatory.
18' 8'' x 9' 3'' > 8'0 (5.69m x 2.82m > 2.44m)
Double glazed to two aspects with central French doors to garden. Radiator. Glass roof. Laminated wood flooring. Power points.
Obscure double glazed sliding sash window. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Access to loft.
12' 2'' x 8' 11'' (3.71m x 2.72m)
Two double glazed sliding sash windows to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of sliding fronted wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
11' 0'' x 9' 6'' (3.35m x 2.89m)
Two double glazed sliding sash windows to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
8' 10'' x 8' 6'' (2.69m x 2.59m)
Double glazed sliding sash window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed sliding sash window. Heated towel rail. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of corner shower cubicle with electric power shower. Low flush WC. Vanity wash hand basin. Panelled bath with central mixer tap. Tiling to walls with border tile.
Mainly laid to lawn with fenced boundaries. Concrete patio area. Trees and shrubs. Summerhouse. Gated side entrance.
Own driveway providing parking for two vehicles. Stone hard standing for further parking. Flower and shrub borders.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.