Boxed radiator. Coved ceiling. Power points. Spindled staircase to first floor with cupboard under.
Obscure sliding sash window. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Amtico flooring. White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. High flush WC.
14' 8'' x 11' 4'' (4.47m x 3.45m)
Georgian sliding sash windows to side and front. Boxed radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
14' 11'' x 14' 5'' (4.54m x 4.39m)
Sliding sash bay window to rear. Window to side. Two radiators. Coved ceiling. Parquet flooring. Power points. Feature fireplace with tiled inset and Slate hearth.
11' 5'' x 11' 3'' (3.48m x 3.43m)
Georgian French doors to garden. Box radiator. Coved ceiling. Parquet flooring. Power points.
15' 6'' x 9' 7'' (4.72m x 2.92m)
Double glazed windows to side and rear. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of Bleached Oak finish base and eye level units with granite effect work surface. Inset one and one half single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with extractor fan and canopy over. Recesses for appliances. Tiling to walls. Georgian door to garden.
8' 6'' x 5' 7'' (2.59m x 1.70m)
Double glazed Georgian window to front. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level cupboards. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Georgian sliding sash window to front. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
15' 6'' x 9' 9'' (4.72m x 2.97m)
Double glazed sliding sash window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of fitted wardrobes with bed access and cupboards over. Dressing table and drawer units.
Double glazed sliding sash window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with Electric shower. Tiling to walls.
14' 8'' x 11' 3'' (4.47m x 3.43m)
Windows to side and front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Wood flooring. Power points.
14' 9'' x 11' 2'' (4.49m x 3.40m)
Windows to rear and side. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Wood flooring. Power points.
15' 4'' x 8' 0'' (4.67m x 2.44m)
Sliding sash Georgian window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Georgian sliding sash window. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring. Half tiled walls. White suite comprising of high flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with mixer shower attachment.
To the rear of the property there is an immediate block paved patio area leading to formal garden which is open to the first of the two paddocks with post and rail fencing. Grounds approaching two acres (STLS).
Approached via electric gates and block paved driveway, providing parking for numerous vehicles, leading to two double garages . The remainder is laid to lawn. Path.
Up and over doors. Power and light connected.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.