Approached via double glazed door. Fitted carpet. Staircase to first floor. Door to:
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Boiler (Not tested).
15' 9'' x 11' 10'' (4.80m x 3.60m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Laminated wood flooring. Power points.
Double glazed windows to side and rear. Vinyl flooring. Power points. Range of Maple effect base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. Inset one and one half single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with extractor fan over. Integrated fridge. Recesses for appliances. Tiling to walls.
15' 3'' x 9' 11'' (4.64m x 3.02m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
11' 9'' x 8' 1'' (3.58m x 2.46m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Built in double wardrobes.
Obscure double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Textured ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath. Tiled shower cubicle with mixer shower. Tiling to walls with border tile. Access to loft.
Mainly laid to lawn. Rear access.
In need of repair. Approached via shared access.
Lease: 945 years remaining.
Annual Ground Rent: £5.00
Own to insure.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.