Approached via hard wood door. Obscure window. Half glazed door to:
Radiator. Coved and papered ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Spindle staircase to first floor with recess under. Decorated with dado rail and plate rack.
16' 2'' x 15' 0'' (4.92m x 4.57m)
Double glazed window to front and picture window to side. Two radiators. Coved and papered ceiling. Power points. Feature cast iron fireplace.
34' 6'' x 16' 9'' max (10.51m x 5.10m max)
Double glazed window to side. Two radiators. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature cast iron fireplace. Twin patio doors to rear.
23' 0'' x 14' 10'' > 10'5 (7.01m x 4.52m > 3.17m)
Double glazed and sliding sash windows to front. Cast iron radiator. Coved ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Range of Oak and Stainless steal finish base and eye level units with Oak work surfaces. Inset one and a half sink unit with mixer tap. Built in double oven, coffee machine. Five ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Recesses for appliances. French doors to garden.
Tiled flooring. Secondary staircase to first floor with cupboard under. Door to garden.
9' 7'' x 9' 2'' > 6' 2" (2.92m x 2.79m > 1.8m)
Double glazed window to rear. Inset lights to ceiling. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of base units with complimentary work surfaces with recesses for appliances under. Tiled splashbacks. Door to:
Obscure window. Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. Concealed cistern W.C. Bowl shaped vanity hand basin with tiled splashback.
Sliding sash window. Coved and papered ceiling. Power points. Access to loft. Built in cupboard. Rear stairwell. Cast iron radiator. Cupboard housing boiler (Not Tested) and lagged hot water tank.
16' 1'' x 14' 11'' (4.90m x 4.54m)
Double glazed window to front. Cast iron radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of fitted double and single wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
10' 4'' x 10' 2'' (3.15m x 3.10m)
Obscure sliding sash window. Heated towel rail. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Half panelled walls. White rope twist suite comprising: Pedestal wash hand basin. Bidet. Low flush W.C. Panelled bath. Double shower cubicle with mixer shower. Built in cupboard. Laminated flooring.
16' 1'' x 15' 0'' (4.90m x 4.57m)
Dual aspect room with windows to front and side. Radiator. Coved and papered ceiling. Laminated flooring. Power points. Decorated with picture rail.
Inset lighting to ceiling. Laminated flooring. Tiled walls. White suite comprising: Low flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Shaver point.
16' 7'' > 15'6 x 14' 1'' (5.05m > 4.72m x 4.29m)
Dual aspect bedroom with windows to rear and side. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Power points. Laminated flooring.
12' 3'' x 9' 5'' (3.73m x 2.87m)
Sliding sash window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Power points. Stained wood flooring. Cast iron radiator.
11' 10'' x 8' 4'' (3.60m x 2.54m)
Sliding sash window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. A range of built in Oak fitted Study furniture comprising of book shelving and cupboard space.
Obscure sliding sash window. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. A modern white five piece suite comprising of double shower cubicle with mixer shower. Panelled bath with mixer shower attachment. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Bidet. Concealed cistern W.C. Half tiled walls to border tile.
The property nestles within grounds of approximately 1.75 acres (STLS) with an array of established trees and shrubs. Immediately to the rear of the house there is a paved patio area with inset fish pond with ornamental bridge. The lawns then sweep down to a natural pond with matured shrubbery to its shore line, and onto a paddock with hedge and fence boundaries. The front and side lawns again have an abundance of mature trees and shrubs and a long in and out independent driveway also servicing the garage block.
35' 4'' x 31' 3'' > 18' 3" (10.76m x 9.52m > 5.56m)
Two electrically operated up and over doors. Power and light connected. Alarm.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. We understand that the property had an insurance claim due to heave.