Approached via double glazed door. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Tiled flooring. Staircase to first floor.
8' 6'' x 7' 4'' (2.59m x 2.23m)
Double glazed leadlight bay window to front. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. Inset one and one half sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and gas hob with extractor fan over. Recesses for appliances. Tiling to walls. Boiler (Not tested).
14' 8'' x 13' 8'' > 10'4 (4.47m x 4.16m > 3.15m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature stone fireplace with electric fire. Built in cupboard. Double glazed French doors to:
14' 8'' x 12' 8'' (4.47m x 3.86m)
Double glazed to three aspects with French doors to garden. Fitted blinds. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Power points.
Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Access to loft. Airing cupboard with lagged hot water tank.
13' 8'' x 11' 3'' > 9'5 (4.16m x 3.43m > 2.87m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
11' 10'' x 7' 2'' (3.60m x 2.18m)
Double glazed leadlight window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed leadlight window. Radiator. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with mixer shower attachment. Tiling to walls with motif tile.
Block paved patio to lawn. Well stocked flower and shrub borders. Pear tree. Outside tap and lighting. Gated block paved walkway to side. Personal door to garage.
Block paved driveway with remainder laid to lawn. Shrub bed. Parking for one vehicle.
24' 4'' x 7' 10'' (7.41m x 2.39m)
Up and over door. Power and light.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.