Double glazed entrance door. Radiator. Staircase to first floor with recess under. Coved and textured ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Three piece suite comprising of low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with mixer shower. Tiling to walls and floor.
12' 7'' x 11' 9'' (3.83m x 3.58m)
Double glazed windows to front and rear. Radiator. Built in storage cupboard housing Boiler (Not Tested). Coved and textured ceiling. Laminated wood flooring.
7' 9'' x 7' 1'' (2.36m x 2.16m)
Double glazed window to rear. Range of Beech effect base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. Inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Recesses for appliances.
9' 8'' x 7' 9'' (2.94m x 2.36m)
Double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobe and wall units. Radiator. Coved and textured ceiling. Access to loft. Laminated wood flooring.
Located to the rear of the property.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. The property may be subject to a flying freehold.