COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
Stairs to first floor. Door to:
Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Video entry system.
19' 5'' x 11' 8'' > 9'0 (5.91m x 3.55m > 2.74m)
Double glazed windows to side and front. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Range of white high gloss base and eye level units with Quartz work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and microwave. Electric hob with canopy over. Integrated washer dryer, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
10' 8'' x 8' 0'' (3.25m x 2.44m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of mirror fronted wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. Vanity wash hand basin with drawer space under. Low flush WC. 'P' shaped bath with mixer shower over. Tiling to walls. Shaver point.
Beautiful manicured grounds with a variety of mature trees. Extensive lawns with flower and shrub beds.
Approached via gated stone driveway to allocated parking for one vehicle.
LEASE: 125 YEARS FROM 2012
GROUND RENT: £200 p.a.
SERVICE CHARGES: £1000 p.a. Approximately.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.