Radiator. Tiled floor. door to:
Obscure Upvc double glazed window to front. Heated towel rail. Radiator. Tiled walls and flooring. Fitted white suite comprising of: vanity wash basin. Low flush WC.
Upvc double glazed window to side. Double radiator. Fitted carpet. Stairs rising to first floor. Under stairs cupboard.
17' 11'' x 8' 1'' (5.46m x 2.46m)
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Glazed door to side. Double radiator. Fitted carpet. Tiled floor to kitchen area. Upper and lower level units. Space for cooker. Recess for washing machine. Twin bowl sink unit inset into wood effect work surface. Tiled splash backs.
11' 3'' x 25' 10'' (3.43m x 7.87m)
Upvc double glazed window to front. Sliding patio doors to rear. Two radiators. Fitted carpet. Fire with brick surround and hearth.
Upvc double glazed windows to front and side.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Loft and ground floor access. Fitted carpet.
8' 10'' x 7' 11'' (2.69m x 2.41m)
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Double radiator. Fitted carpet. Fitted storage unit.
10' 0'' x 12' 4'' (3.05m x 3.76m)
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Fitted five door wardrobe.
11' 2'' Max x 13' 2'' (3.40m x 4.01m)
Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Obscure Upvc double glazed window to front. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Fitted white suite comprising of: pedestal wash basin. Low flush WC. Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Fitted storage cabinets.
Approximately 70 ft deep.
Shaped lawn area with paved surround. Shrub borders. Outside cold water tap. Raised paved area to rear. Storage shed.
Partly enclosed. Paved providing off road parking.
Up and over door. Power and lighting. Pedestrian door leading to garden.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.