Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Cloaks cupboard. Access to loft.
16' 10'' x 11' 10'' (5.13m x 3.60m)
Double glazed patio doors to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
10' 2'' x 7' 11'' (3.10m x 2.41m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Vinyl flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units. Inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Recesses for appliances. Built in oven and hob with canopy over. Tiling to walls. Boiler supplying central heating and hot water (Not tested). Double glazed door to garden.
11' 10'' x 9' 11'' (3.60m x 3.02m)
Double glazed Georgian window to front. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of double wardrobes with central dressing table and cupboards over.
10' 8'' x 8' 0'' (3.25m x 2.44m)
Double glazed Georgian window to front. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of double wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over. Concealed cistern WC. Vanity wash hand basin. Tiling to walls.
Immediate block paved patio leading to lawn. Conifer screening. Gated side entrance. Outside tap and lighting.
Mainly laid to lawn with shrub border. Own driveway providing parking for three vehicles.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. The property is currently let and therefore an exchange or completion date cannot be prior to 31/05/2018.
7. As per the estate agents act we must notify all interested parties that the vendor is a known client of Chandler & Martin.