Obscure Upvc double glazed window to front and side. Laminate flooring. Multi glass panelled door to:
Radiator. Laminate flooring. Loft access.
11' 4'' x 13' 8'' (3.45m x 4.16m)
Upvc double glazed box bay window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Obscure Upvc double glazed window to side. Heated chrome towel rail. Tiled flooring. Partly tiled walls. Spotlighting. Fitted suite comprising of: small vanity wash basin, Low flush Wc. Shower cubicle.
8' 2'' x 7' 11'' (2.49m x 2.41m)
Upvc double glazed window to side. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
11' 7'' x 11' 1'' (3.53m x 3.38m)
Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Obscure Upvc double glazed window to side. Radiator. Partly tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Fitted suite comprising of: vanity wash basin, low flush Wc, 'P' shaped panelled bath with shower over and shower screen. Spotlighting.
11' 6'' max x 22' 6'' (3.50m x 6.85m)
Upvc french doors to rear. Radiator. Fire recess with mantle surround. Laminate flooring.
KITCHEN / DINER
20' 3'' x 11' 4'' (6.17m x 3.45m)
Upvc double glazed window to side. Part glazed door to side. Upvc french doors to rear. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Spotlighting. Range of creme matt effect upper and lower level units. Sink unit inset into work surface. Central island with inset halogen hob and integrated oven.
Integrated separate fridge and freezer.
41' 0'' x 30' 5'' (12.49m x 9.26m)
Pedestrian side access. Outside tap. Large wood decked patio area with slate infill. Lawn area with shrub border. Further slate area at bottom of garden.
Stone shingled and provides off road parking for two / three vehicles.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.