Double glazed door to:
Radiator. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Spindled staircase to first floor.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low flush WC.
10' 8'' x 8' 4'' (3.25m x 2.54m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Karndean flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. Inset one and one half sink unit with mixer tap. Built in double oven and five ring gas hob with canopy over. Integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and automatic washing machine. Tiling to walls.
15' 8'' > 12'0 x 14' 9'' (4.77m > 3.65m x 4.49m)
Double glazed windows to rear with central French doors. Two radiators. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Built in cupboard.
Textured ceiling. Power points. Cupboard housing boiler (Not Tested). Access to loft.
12' 6'' x 8' 6'' (3.81m x 2.59m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of built in double and single wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
12' 9'' > 10'7 x 8' 2'' (3.88m > 3.22m x 2.49m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
9' 3'' x 6' 11'' (2.82m x 2.11m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiling to walls. Shaver point.
Immediate paved patio area leading to lawn. Path. Fenced boundaries. Gated rear access leading to garage.
Mainly laid to lawn with shrub border. Path.
GARAGE & PARKING
Shared access leading to driveway providing parking for one car. Garage having up and over door.
There is a residents association and a fee payable to RMG management company.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. There is a residents association and a fee payable to RMG management company.