Quarry tiled floor. Double glazed door to:
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Staircase to first floor with cupboard under. Decorated with dado rail.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Vinyl flooring. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
11' 0'' x 10' 0'' (3.35m x 3.05m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Range of base level units with complimentary work surface. Inset one and one half single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Built in double oven and hob. Recesses for appliances. Glass fronted display unit. Tiled splashbacks.
14' 1'' x 11' 2'' (4.29m x 3.40m)
Double glazed leadlight bay window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in wall units.
17' 10'' x 11' 0'' (5.43m x 3.35m)
Double glazed leadlight window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature fireplace. Patio door to garden.
Double glazed leadlight window to front. Fitted carpet. Decorated with dado rail.
14' 3'' x 10' 11'' (4.34m x 3.32m)
Double glazed leadlight bay window to front. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of fitted wardrobes with cupboards over. Tiled fireplace.
11' 4'' x 11' 0'' (3.45m x 3.35m)
Double glazed leadlight window to front. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Tiled fireplace.
10' 11'' x 9' 11'' (3.32m x 3.02m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in cupboard housing boiler (Not Tested). Tiled fireplace.
11' 0'' x 6' 5'' (3.35m x 1.95m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Power points. Corner wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Vinyl flooring. Three piece suite comprising of corner shower cubicle with mixer shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiling to walls with border tile.
Approximately 100'' (30.46m)
Immediate paved patio stepping to lawn with shrub border. Path. Fenced boundaries. Gated side entrance.
Mainly laid to lawn. Own driveway with parking for several vehicles. Path.
Up and over door. Power and light.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.