13' 6'' x 13' 1'' (4.11m x 3.98m)
Georgian window to front. Radiator. A wealth of exposed timbers. Fitted carpet. Power points. Staircase to first floor with cupboard under. Open fireplace with brick hearth and oak mantle. Open beams to kitchen.
13' 5'' x 12' 1'' (4.09m x 3.68m)
Two Georgian windows to rear. Radiator. Exposed timbers. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of base units with tiled work surfaces. Inset one and one half sink unit with mixer tap. Exposed brickwork with recess for built in gas hob and oven. Cupboard with plumbing for automatic washing machine. Shelved recess. Cupboard housing boiler (Not tested). Door to garden.
Fitted carpet. Built in cupboard.
13' 0'' x 10' 4'' (3.96m x 3.15m)
Georgian window to front. Radiator. Exposed timbers. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure window. Radiator. Exposed timbers. Stained wood floor. White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin. Free standing bath with ball and claw feet. Low flush WC. Tiling to walls with border tile. Airing cupboard with lagged hot water tank.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
16' 9'' > 13'7 x 10' 2'' (5.10m > 4.14m x 3.10m)
Georgian window to front. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Exposed brickwork to one wall. Eaves storage.
Approximately 54' (16.45m)
Immediate paved patio leading to lawn with fenced boundaries.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. The property has a flying freehold.