Obscure window to side. Radiator. Stairs to first floor.
Obscure window to side. Wash basin. Tiled splash backs. Low flush WC. Tiled flooring. Spotlighting.
Tiled walls and flooring. Chrome heated towel rail. Pedestal wash basin. Oversize shower cubicle. Shaver point. Extractor fan.
10' 8'' x 15' 11'' (3.25m x 4.85m)
Window to front. Double radiator. Fitted carpet. Dado rail. Brick fire surround and hearth.
10' 8'' x 12' 0'' (3.25m x 3.65m)
Radiator. Tiled flooring. Built in under stairs cupboard housing domestic water tank and meters. Opening to:
7' 4'' x 15' 10'' (2.23m x 4.82m)
Sliding patio doors and window to rear. Tiled flooring. Upper and lower level units. Sink unit inset in to work surface. Tiled splash backs. Recesses for appliances. Space for cooker with extractor canopy over.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Loft and ground floor access. Fitted carpet.
9' 11'' x 13' 10'' to wardrobe (3.02m x 4.21m)
Window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Fitted drawer unit with matching wardrobes and bedside units. Over head storage.
7' 6'' x 12' 10'' (2.28m x 3.91m)
Window to front and rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
8' 4'' x 9' 0'' (2.54m x 2.74m)
Window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Built in storage cupboard. Fitted desk with matching shelving and drawer unit.
8' 4'' x 6' 8'' (2.54m x 2.03m)
Window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Approx 53ft in depth. Crazy paved patio. remainder being laid to lawn. Timber shed to remain. Courtesy door to garage.
Open plan design. Part lawned remainder providing off street parking for two / three vehicles.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.