Approached via double glazed door. Textured ceiling. Vinyl floor tiles. Glazed door to:
Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Access to loft.
25' 7'' x 11' 11'' > 11'1 (7.79m x 3.63m > 3.38m)
Double glazed windows to front and rear. Two radiators. Coved ceiling. Power points. Feature fire surround.
24' 3'' x 11' 4'' > 9'11 (7.39m x 3.45m > 3.02m)
Double glazed windows to front and rear. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Vinyl flooring. Power points. Range of Beech effect base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. Inset one and one half single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with canopy and extractor fan over.
Doors to front. Cupboard housing boiler. (Not Tested). Door to:
13' 0'' x 10' 7'' (3.96m x 3.22m)
Double glazed windows to front and side. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Vinyl floor tiles. Power points. Double glazed door to rear.
12' 6'' x 9' 11'' (3.81m x 3.02m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
12' 1'' x 9' 11'' (3.68m x 3.02m)
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of concealed cistern WC. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Panelled bath. Tiled shower cubicle with mixer shower.
The property is approached via five bar gate with independent driveway to parking area for numerous vehicles. Immediate formal grounds surround the bungalow. Outside WC. Paddock. In all approximately 5.8 Acres (STLS).
Open Hay Barn
44' 10'' x 28' 10'' (13.65m x 8.78m)
61' 6'' x 22' 3'' (18.73m x 6.78m)
Four Poultry Houses
71' 0'' x 18' 9'' (21.62m x 5.71m)
Further Poultry House
36' 0'' x 18' 9'' (10.96m x 5.71m)
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. The property does not have mains drainage.
7. The property is subject to an Agricultural Tie of which full details can be given on request.