Approached via double glazed door. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Staircase to first floor with cupboard under.
Radiator. Laminated wood flooring. White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low flush WC. Extractor fan.
9' 8'' x 7' 11'' (2.94m x 2.41m)
Double glazed window to front. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Range of white high gloss base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. Inset one and a half single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with canopy over. Integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and automatic washing machine. Cupboard housing boiler (Not tested).
15' 1'' x 9' 9'' (4.59m x 2.97m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Double glazed French doors to garden.
Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in cupboard. Access to loft.
15' 1'' > 10'6 x 10' 3'' (4.59m > 3.20m x 3.12m)
Two double glazed windows to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
15' 1'' x 6' 10'' (4.59m x 2.08m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Radiator. Laminated wood flooring. White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer shower over and tiled surround. Pedestal wash hand basin tiled splashback. Low flush WC. Extractor fan.
Approaching 70' 0'' (21.32m)
Paved patio leading to lawn with fenced boundaries. Shed. Gated side entrance. Outside tap and light.
Allocated parking for one vehicle.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.