Stairs to second floor. Door to:
Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Cupboard housing boiler (Not tested).
16' 1'' x 10' 4'' (4.90m x 3.15m)
Double glazed bay window to front. Cast iron and ladder radiators. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Double doors to:
11' 10'' x 6' 0'' (3.60m x 1.83m)
Two double glazed windows to rear. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Vinyl flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. Inset one and one half sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with extractor fan over. Recesses for appliances. Tiled splashbacks.
9' 5'' x 8' 8'' (2.87m x 2.64m)
Double glazed window to front with view of the local green. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in double wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
10' 8'' x 6' 9'' (3.25m x 2.06m)
Double glazed window to front with views. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Access to loft space.
Obscure double glazed bay window. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Porcelain tiling to floor and walls. Base unit with vanity wash hand basin with tiled surround. Low flush WC. Panelled bath with mixer shower over. Shaver point. Extractor fan.
Communal grounds. One allocated parking space.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.