Approached via double glazed door. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Built in cupboard.
Radiator. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Low flush WC.
22' 11'' x 12' 4'' (6.98m x 3.76m)
Two double glazed windows to front. Two radiators. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature brick fireplace with hearth and shelving either side. Stairs to first floor. Double doors to:
20' 3'' x 9' 0'' (6.17m x 2.74m)
Double glazed window to rear. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of maple effect base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. Inset sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with extractor fan over. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Double doors to:
15' 1'' x 11' 3'' (4.59m x 3.43m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Double glazed French doors to garden.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Access to loft.
12' 10'' x 11' 1'' (3.91m x 3.38m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of double fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelf space. Matching dressing table and bedside units.
11' 8'' x 9' 4'' (3.55m x 2.84m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of double fitted wardrobes and dressing table. Airing cupboard with lagged hot water tank.
9' 0'' x 8' 9'' (2.74m x 2.66m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Two obscure double glazed windows. Heated towel rail. Coved ceiling. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Panelled bath with mixer shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiling to walls with motif tile.
Paved patio leading to lawn with raised flower and shrub borders. Fish pond. Side garden area with gated entrance. Shed. Outside lighting and tap.
Block paved providing parking for two vehicles. Shrub beds.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.