COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
Stairs to fourth floor. Lift.
Fitted carpet. Entry phone system. Electric heater. Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and fuse box.
20' 0'' x 11' 2'' (6.09m x 3.40m)
Double glazed windows to side and rear. Fitted carpet. Two electric heaters. Telephone and television points. Double Glazed patio door to the rear leading to the balcony with wooden flooring. Glass screening guard rail with metal frames. Views over Brentwood town centre.
9' 5'' x 6' 7'' (2.87m x 2.01m)
Range of Antique cream base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Splash back tiling. Inset one and one half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with concealed extractor fan over. Integrated eye level microwave. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated washing machine. Integrated dish washer. Tiled flooring. Power points.
14' 1'' x 8' 6'' (4.29m x 2.59m)
Door recess area with recesses for wardrobes. Double glazed window to rear. Electric heater. Fitted carpet. Power and TV points.
White suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Splash back tiling. Low flush WC. Tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring. Inset light fittings. Shaver point. Extractor fan.
11' 10'' x 9' 5'' (3.60m x 2.87m)
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted carpet. Electric heater. TV and power points.
White suite comprising of Low level WC with concealed cistern. Vanity wash hand basin set on a roll edge surface with cupboard under. Panelled bath with twin side grips and a mixer shower attachment. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring. Inset lighting to ceiling. Shaver point. Extractor fan.
The property has a concierge reception area. Lift service to all floors.
Lease term. 150 years from 2004.
Ground rent. £200 p.a.
Maintenance/Service charges approximately £1781.40 six monthly.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area.