Approached via double glazed door. Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Laminated flooring. Staircase to first floor with cupboard under.
Obscure double glazed window. Laminated wood flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
15' 6'' x 13' 0'' (4.72m x 3.96m)
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature fireplace with stone hearth. Double glazed French doors to garden.
13' 9'' x 8' 8'' (4.19m x 2.64m)
Double glazed windows to side and front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
9' 0'' x 6' 11'' (2.74m x 2.11m)
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
16' 7'' x 13' 9'' max (5.05m x 4.19m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of Oak finish base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. Inset one and one half sink unit with mixer tap. Built in double oven and five ring gas hob with canopy over. Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Double glazed French doors to garden.
5' 9'' x 5' 8'' (1.75m x 1.73m)
Double glazed door to rear. Tiled flooring. Power points. Double base unit with complimentary work surface over. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Extractor fan.
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Cupboard housing boiler (Not tested).
16' 10'' > 9'11 x 13' 1'' (5.13m > 3.02m x 3.98m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Dressing area with built in double wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
Obscure double glazed window. White suite comprising of concealed cistern WC. Vanity wash hand basin with drawers under. Double shower cubicle with mixer shower. Shaver point. Tiling to walls.
13' 10'' x 13' 10'' > 8' 10" (4.21m x 4.21m > 2.69m)
Three double glazed windows to front and rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of built in double wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
13' 8'' x 8' 10'' (4.16m x 2.69m)
Two double glazed windows to front and side. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in double wardrobe. Access to loft.
10' 1'' x 10' 3'' > 8' 4 (3.07m x 3.12m > 2.54m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled shower cubicle with mixer shower. Tiling to walls with border tile.
Paved patio stepping to lawn with shrub border. Gated side entrance. Wall and fence boundaries. Personal door to garage. Outside tap.
Low level brick built wall with railings. Block paved off street parking for one car. Own driveway to garage providing parking for two further vehicles. Lawn to side with hedged boundary.
Up and over door. Power and light.
There is a residents association and a fee payable to RMG management company.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. There is a residents association and a fee payable to RMG management company.