Approached via double glazed door. Spindle staircase to first floor with cupboard under. Karndean flooring. Radiator. Power points
White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low flush WC. Vinyl floor covering. Radiator.
17' 10'' x 10' 10'' (5.43m x 3.30m)
Double glazed window to front. Boxed radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Bi fold doors to:
21' 3'' x 12' 4'' (6.47m x 3.76m)
Double glazed windows to two aspects with French doors to garden. Two radiators. Inset lighting to ceiling. Lantern roof with electric blind. Fitted carpet. Power points. Double glazed door to side.
17' 10'' x 9' 8'' > 8' 11" (5.43m x 2.94m > 2.72m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in double oven. Five ring gas hob with canopy over. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Tiled splashbacks. Open to Orangery.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
0' 0'' x 0' 0'' (0.00m x 0.00m)
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted carpet.
11' 3'' x 11' 2'' (3.43m x 3.40m)
Double glazed window to rear. Built in double and single wardrobes with hanging and shelf space. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Double shower cubicle with mixer shower over. Tiling to walls. Shaver point.
10' 11'' x 10' 0'' > 8' 1" (3.32m x 3.05m > 2.46m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
12' 1'' > 8'10" x 6' 8'' (3.68m > 2.69m x 2.03m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Cupboard housing boiler (Not tested).
Obscure double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with mixer shower attachment. Tiling to walls. Shaver point.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
Velux windows to front and rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
13' 5'' x 11' 1'' (4.09m x 3.38m)
Double glazed window to front. Velux window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Access to loft space.
13' 8'' x 10' 0'' (4.16m x 3.05m)
Double glazed window to front, velux to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
West facing rear garden with immediate paved patio leading to artificial lawn. Raised flower and shrub borders. Personal door to garage. Covered walkway to gated side entrance.
16' 5'' x 9' 10'' (5m x 3m)
Glazed windows. French doors to garden. Power and light. Heat exchange unit.
Stone beds with box hedging. Block paved own driveway to:
Up and over door. Power and light.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. We understand there is a residence association and a management fee payable to RMG.