Approached via double glazed door. Electric heater. Inset lighting to coved ceiling. Laminated flooring. Stairs to first floor.
Obscure double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising low flush WC. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Shower cubicle with mixer shower.
21' 8'' x 12' 1'' max (6.60m x 3.68m max)
Double glazed window to rear. Ladder radiator. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset sink unit with mixer tap. Recess for range style cooker with canopy over. Cupboard housing boiler (Not tested). Recesses for appliances. Double glazed French doors to garden.
28' 1'' x 11' 4'' (8.55m x 3.45m)
Double glazed window to front with shutters. Double glazed French doors to rear. Two radiators. Coved ceiling. Laminated flooring. Power points. Feature fireplace with wood surround. Built in cupboard.
Double glazed window to front. Laminated flooring. Built in cupboard. Access to loft space.
10' 2'' x 8' 4'' to wardrobes (3.10m x 2.54m)
Double glazed window to rear with shutters. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Laminated flooring. Power points. Range of mirror fronted wardrobes with hanging and shelf space. Further built in double wardrobe.
10' 4'' x 10' 1'' max (3.15m x 3.07m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Laminated flooring. Power points. Built in storage and bed unit.
8' 9'' x 7' 10'' (2.66m x 2.39m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Laminated flooring. Power points. Built in storage and bed unit.
Obscure double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of roll top free standing bath with central mixer tap and shower over. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiling to walls with border tile.
Approximately 120' (36.55m)
Immediate paved patio leading to lawn with raised flower and shrub beds. Shed. Outside tap and lighting. Gated side entrance.
Being block paved and providing parking for two vehicles.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.