Approached via double glazed door. Radiator. Oak flooring. Power points. Stairs to first floor.
Obscure double gazed window. Radiator. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
11' 2'' x 8' 3'' (3.40m x 2.51m)
Double glazed window to front. Inset lighting to ceiling. Vinyl flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Built in double oven. Five ring gas hob with canopy over. Integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Tiled splashbacks. Open to:
15' 5'' x 15' 0'' (4.70m x 4.57m)
Double glazed windows to rear with central French doors to garden. Radiator. Oak flooring. Power points. Built in storage cupboard.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in cupboard housing boiler (Not tested).
14' 11'' x 10' 4'' (4.54m x 3.15m)
Two double glazed windows to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in wardrobe.
11' 8'' x 7' 8'' (3.55m x 2.34m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with mixer shower attachment and tiled surround.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
Velux window. Fitted carpet. Eaves storage.
17' 1'' x 12' 10'' (5.20m x 3.91m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of built in wardrobes with hanging and shelf space. Access to loft space.
Velux window. Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Shower cubicle with mixer shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiling to walls. Shaver point.
Paved patio leading to lawn with flower and shrub border. Gated side entrance.
The property has a gated front entrance. Path.
The leasehold garage is in block to the rear with up and over door. Parking for one vehicle.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. There is a residents association and a fee payable to RMG management company.
7. The property has a leasehold garage.