Coved ceiling. Oak flooring.
Radiator. Coved ceiling. Tiled flooring. Half panelled walls. White suite comrising of pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Extractor fan.
18' 5'' x 14' 11'' (5.61m x 4.54m)
Two double glazed Georgian windows to rear. Two radiators. Coved ceiling. Oak flooring. Power points. Spindled staircase to first floor with cupboard under. Double glazed French doors to courtyard garden. Double doors to:
18' 2'' x 11' 4'' (5.53m x 3.45m)
Double glazed Georgian bay window to front and double glazed window to side. Two radiators. Coved ceiling. Oak flooring. Power points. Feature fireplace with Stock brick surround and oak mantel.
Coved ceiling. Tiled flooring. Built in cupboard.
7' 4'' x 7' 2'' (2.24m x 2.18m)
Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset sink unit with mixer tap. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Boiler (Not tested). American style fridge/freezer to remain.
11' 11'' x 11' 5'' (3.63m x 3.48m)
Double glazed Georgian window to rear. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of Oak base and eye level units with granite work surfaces. Inset one and one half sink unit with mixer tap. Recess for range style cooker with canopy over. Integrated dishwasher. Double glazed stable door to garden.
Fitted carpet. Power points. Airing cupboard. Access to loft being boarded and having French doors to Juliette balcony to rear.
15' 5'' > 12' x 11' 11'' (4.70m > 3.65m x 3.63m)
Double glazed Georgian windows to side and rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Oak flooring. Power points. Range of double fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
(Possible en suite). Obscure double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of tiled shower cubicle with mixer shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Half tiled walls to border tile.
11' 2'' x 10' 1'' (3.4m x 3.07m)
Double glazed Georgian windows to front and side. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Oak flooring. Power points. Range of single and double built in wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
11' 0'' x 10' 7'' > 8'4 (3.35m x 3.23m > 2.54m)
Double glazed Georgian window to front. Radiator. Laminated wood flooring. Power points.
9' 3'' x 7' 11'' (2.82m x 2.41m)
Double glazed Georgian window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Range of Maple effect double wardrobes with bed recess and cupboards over.
Obscure double glazed Georgian window. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of tiled shower cubicle with mixer shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Half slipper bath with ball and claw feet and mixer shower attachment. Half panelled walls.
Paved patio leading to lawn with raised flower and shrub borders. Summerhouse. Outside tap and lighting. Gated side entrance to walled courtyard garden.
WALLED COURTYARD GARDEN
West facing paved courtyard garden area with flower and shrub border. Gated entrance to front.
Cobbled driveway providing parking for several vehicles with remainder having artificial lawn.
Electric up and over door. Power and light connected.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.