Approached via double glazed door with obscure double glazed window to side. Coving to ceiling. Tiled flooring. Built in storage cupboard.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Half tiled walls.
11' 8'' x 11' 5'' (3.55m x 3.48m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of high gloss base and eye level units with Quartz work surfaces. Inset sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with canopy over. Integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Built in cupboard.
17' 4'' x 12' 5'' (5.28m x 3.78m)
Double glazed window to rear. Two radiators. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Double glazed door to garden.
Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Access to loft space.
12' 3'' x 10' 8'' (3.73m x 3.25m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in wardrobe recess.
11' 6'' x 10' 7'' (3.50m x 3.22m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in wardrobe recess.
9' 2'' x 6' 6'' (2.79m x 1.98m)
Double glazed window to rear. Coving to ceiling. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of panelled bath. Shower cubicle with mixer shower over. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiling to walls.
Block paved patio leading to lawn with stone flower and shrub border. Personal door to garage. Fenced boundaries.
Off street parking and own driveway providing parking for two vehicles.
Up and over door. Power and light.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.