Approached via double glazed door. Radiator. Tiled flooring.Double glazed door to:
14' 10'' x 12' 0'' (4.52m x 3.65m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coving to textured ceiling. Tiled flooring. Power points. Marble hearth with fitted gas fire (Not tested). Stairs to first floor.
20' 2'' x 8' 11'' (6.14m x 2.72m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset sink with mixer tap. Built in double oven and hob with extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher. Recesses for appliances. Built in cupboard. Tiling to walls. Double glazed patio door to garden.
Obscure double glazed window. Fitted carpet.
12' 5'' x 11' 1'' (3.78m x 3.38m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coving to textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Mirror fronted wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
11' 10'' x 9' 0'' (3.60m x 2.74m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in cupboard housing lagged hot water tank.
9' 1'' x 8' 10'' (2.77m x 2.69m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Two piece suite comprising of walk in bath with shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiling to walls.
Obscure double glazed window. Tiled flooring. Low flush WC. Tiling to walls.
South facing. Being mainly paved with raised flower and shrub borders. Gated side entrance. Shed.
Block paved providing parking for two vehicles. Stone border.
Up and over door. Power and light. Boiler (Not tested).
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. We are informed that our vendor still awaits Grant of Probate.
7. We understand that the solar panels form part of a lease and full details are being obtained. Please ask for further details prior to any commitment.