Stairs to first floor landing with storage cupboard. Door to:
19' 0'' x 10' 2'' (5.79m x 3.10m)
Double glazed windows to front and side. Electric heater. Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Entry phone system.
Electric heater. Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Access to loft space.
11' 7'' x 5' 5'' (3.53m x 1.65m)
Two double glazed windows to rear. Electric heater. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink. Recesses for appliances. Tiled splashbacks.
11' 0'' x 9' 4'' (3.35m x 2.84m)
Double glazed window to side. Electric heater. Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Heated towel rail. Textured ceiling. Three piece suite comprising of low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Shower cubicle with electric shower over. Tiled flooring.
Allocated parking for one vehicle
All interested parties should request full information prior to any commitment.
Lease term: 125 years from 29/09/1986
Ground rent: None.
Service charges: For insurance and communal lighting approximately £260 pa.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.