Approached via double glazed door. Quarry tiled floor. Georgian glazed door to:
28' 11'' x 11' 9'' > 9' (8.81m x 3.58m > 2.74m)
Double glazed window to front. Three radiators. Coving to ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Stairs to first floor. Power points. Double glazed French doors to garden.
19' 8'' > 16' 11" x 9' 2'' (5.99m > 5.15m x 2.79m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Quarry tiled floor. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with Oak work surfaces. Inset sink unit with mixer tap. Recesses for appliances. Dresser unit with glass fronted display units. Built in cupboard. Tiled splashbacks. Stable door to garden.
Fitted carpet. Access to loft space.
13' 5'' x 12' 11'' > 8' 11" (4.09m x 3.93m > 2.72m)
Double glazed widow to rear. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
10' 3'' x 10' 0'' (3.12m x 3.05m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
9' 7'' x 7' 1'' (2.92m x 2.16m)
Double glazed window to front. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Power points.
Obscure doubls glazed window. Coving to ceiling with inset lighting. Radiator. Vinyl flooring. Victorian style suite comprising of roll top bath with ball and claw feet and central tap. Low flush WC. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Corner shower cubicle with mixer shower. Panelling to walls.
Immediate paved patio leading to lawn with flower and shrub borders. Further patio to rear. Gated side entrance.
Mainly laid to lawn with long independent driveway providing parking for three vehicles.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. We must notify all interested parties that a member of staff is a relative to the vendor of this property.
7. We understand that the tree in the front garden is subject to a tree preservation order.