11' 6'' x 5' 11'' (3.50m x 1.80m)
Entrance via entrance door to hallway. Coving to ceiling. Dado rail. Wood effect flooring. Electric meter. Opening to lounge. Door to Kitchen. Stairs to first floor landing. Under stairs storage area. Double radiator
13' 9'' x 11' 4'' (4.19m x 3.45m)
Coving to ceiling. Dado rail. Double glazed window to front. Feature fireplace with coal effect gas fire. Wood effect flooring.
11' 0'' x 8' 5'' (3.35m x 2.56m)
Opening to kitchen. Door to ground floor fourth bedroom. Single radiator. Wood effect flooring.
9' 9'' x 9' 5'' (2.97m x 2.87m)
Matching wall and base units. Roll edge work surfaces with inset single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Extractor. Tiled splash backs. Plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed window and door to rear.
14' 5'' x 8' 6'' (4.39m x 2.59m)
Two double glazed windows to side. Double radiator. Carpet. Door to Wet Room.
8' 6'' x 6' 7'' (2.59m x 2.01m)
Obscured double glazed window to rear. Wash hand basin. Electric shower. Fully tiled walls. Radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Coving to ceiling. Loft access. Doorst to various rooms. Dado rail. Carpet.
11' 4'' x 11' 3'' (3.45m x 3.43m)
Double glazed window to front. Single radiator. Built in wardrobes. Carpet.
13' 10'' x 8' 5'' (4.21m x 2.56m)
Double glazed window to rear overlooking farmland. Radiator. Carpet.
8' 7'' x 8' 5'' (2.61m x 2.56m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Carpet
7' 7'' x 5' 6'' (2.31m x 1.68m)
Obscured double glazed window to rear. Panelled bath. Electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close coupled W.C. Fully tiled walls. Coving to ceiling. Tiled flooring. Single radiator.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and benefits from having rear access. The property also has views to the rear over farmland.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.