THATCHED CANOPIED PORCH
18' 0'' x 10' 5'' (5.48m x 3.17m)
Two secondary double glazed windows to front. Exposed timbers to ceiling. Feature brick fireplace with Oak mantle and brick hearth. Fitted gas fire (Not tested). Stained wood flooring. Radiator. Power points. Stairs to first floor.
22' 10'' x 10' 1'' (6.95m x 3.07m)
Secondary double glazed windows to three aspects. Exposed timbers to walls and ceiling. Feature brick fireplace and hearth with fitted gas fire (Not tested). Two radiators. Fitted carpet. Power points.
16' 1'' x 12' 7'' (4.90m x 3.83m)
Secondary double glazed windows to two aspects. A wealth of exposed timbers to walls and ceiling. Feature brick fireplace with tiled hearth and fitted gas fire (Not tested). Two radiators. Fitted carpet. Power points.
15' 0'' x 12' 0'' (4.57m x 3.65m)
Two secondary double glazed windows overlooking garden. A wealth of exposed timbers. Range of base and eye level units with Silestone work surfaces. Inset sink with mixer tap. Breakfast bar. Recess for range style cooker with canopy over. Built in microwave. Integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washing machine. Island unit with further drawer space under. Tiled flooring and splashbacks. Inset lighting to ceiling. Power points. Door to:
Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. Doors to garden and:
Obscure secondary double glazed window. White suite comprising of wall mounted wash hand basin and low flush WC. Panelling to walls. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring.
Half galleried landing with a wealth of exposed timbers. Secondary double glazed window overlooking garden. Fitted carpet. Airing cupboard with lagged hot water tank. Access to loft space. Power points.
16' 1'' x 10' 2'' (4.90m x 3.10m)
Secondary double glazed window to front. Range of double fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelf space. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Power points.
Secondary double glazed window to front. White suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Corner shower cubicle with mixer shower. Concealed cistern WC. Tiling to walls and floor. Radiator.
12' 1'' x 9' 4'' (3.68m x 2.84m)
Secondary double glazed window to front. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under and tiled splashback. Radiator. Exposed timbers to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
11' 8'' x 7' 2'' (3.55m x 2.18m)
Secondary double glazed window to front. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under and tiled splashback. Wealth of exposed timbers and half vaulted ceiling. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
10' 3'' > 8' 9" x 8' 5'' (3.12m > 2.66m x 2.56m)
Secondary double glazed window to rear. Exposed timbers to ceiling. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Secondary double glazed window to rear. White suite comprising of 'P' shaped bath with mixer shower over. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiling to walls and floor. Half vaulted ceiling. Radiator.
The property nestles within manicured grounds of approximately 0.3 acres (STLS) with special detail to the hedging and herbaceous flower and shrub borders and beds. To the rear there is a feature circular patio leading to lawns with a variety of mature trees. Greenhouse, outbuildings and air raid shelter.
12' 2'' x 9' 2'' (3.71m x 2.79m)
Window to front. Fitted carpet. Power points. Extensive range of fitted cupboards with bookshelves above. Access to loft space. Open to:
9' 6'' x 6' 4'' (2.89m x 1.93m)
Glazed to three aspects with views over the garden. Fitted carpet. Power points.
18' 10'' x 17' 5'' > 11' 5" (5.74m x 5.30m > 3.48m)
A timber framed building with thatched roof presently used as a garage and workshop. Power and light.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.