15' 10'' x 6' 0'' (4.82m x 1.83m)
Entrance via entrance door to hallway. Coving to ceiling. Tiled flooring. Doors to various rooms. Stairs leading to first floor landing. Contemporary radiator. Under stairs storage. Door to ground floor cloakroom.
15' 3'' x 12' 6'' (4.64m x 3.81m)
With double glazed window to front with made to measure plantation blinds. Coving to ceiling. Two contemporary radiators. Carpet.
9' 10'' x 8' 8'' (2.99m x 2.64m)
With double glazed window to front with made to measure plantation blinds. Contemporary radiator. Built in storage cupboard. Coving to ceiling. Carpet.
18' 9'' x 8' 4'' (5.71m x 2.54m)
Matching wall and base units in a white gloss, with integrated appliances. Quartz work surfaces with inset sink unit with mixer tap. Electric hob with extractor above. Built in double oven. Contemporary vertical radiator. Double glazed window to rear. Breakfast bar. Recess with further storage cupboards and space for Fridge Freezer. Door to rear garden.
10' 4'' x 9' 4'' (3.15m x 2.84m)
With French doors to rear garden. Coving to ceiling. Contemporary radiator. Tiled flooring.
12' 0'' x 10' 10'' (3.65m x 3.30m)
With Bi-fold doors leading to rear garden. Two roof windows. Four narrow vertical windows to the sides. Two contemporary vertical radiators. Tiled flooring.
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
4' 9'' x 3' 7'' (1.45m x 1.09m)
Which comprises, low flush W.C. Contemporary wash hand basin with storage cupboard under. Fully tiled walls and floor. Contemporary vertical radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
With doors to various Rooms. Coving to ceiling. Contemporary vertical radiator. Carpet.
13' 0'' x 13' 0'' (3.96m x 3.96m)
With double glazed window to rear with made to measure plantation blinds. Built in sliding fitted mirrored wardrobes. Coving to ceiling. Contemporary radiator. Carpet. Door to :
8' 2'' x 6' 7'' (2.49m x 2.01m)
With his and hers contemporary wash hand basins with mixer taps and storage cupboards under. Low flush W.C. Large shower cubicle with rain shower. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor. Obscured double glazed window to rear.
13' 4'' x 9' 11'' (4.06m x 3.02m)
With double glazed window to front with made to measure plantation blinds. Contemporary radiator. Coving to ceiling. Sliding fitted mirrored wardrobes. Carpet.
9' 3'' x 7' 10'' (2.82m x 2.39m)
With tiled panelled bath with contemporary mixer tap. Contemporary wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage cupboard under. Shower cubicle with rain shower. Contemporary vertical radiator with mirror. Fully tiled walls and floor. Low flush W.C. Obscured double glazed window to rear. Built in airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
13' 0'' x 9' 9'' (3.96m x 2.97m)
With double glazed window to front, with made to measure plantation blinds. Built in sliding fitted mirrored wardrobes. Contemporary radiator. Laminate wood effect flooring. (Currently being used as a dressing room).
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
With doors to various rooms. Loft access. Carpet.
14' 7'' x 13' 0'' (4.44m x 3.96m)
With double glazed windows to both front and rear. Contemporary radiator. Laminate wood effect flooring. Storage space within the eaves.
14' 8'' x 10' 0'' (4.47m x 3.05m)
With double glazed windows to both front and rear. Storage within the eaves. Contemporary radiator. Coving to ceiling. Laminate wood effect flooring.
6' 8'' x 6' 0'' (2.03m x 1.83m)
Comprises panelled bath with contemporary mixer tap. Rain shower and screen. Low flush W.C. Contemporary wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage cupboard under. Fully tiled walls and floor. Contemporary vertical radiator. Obscured double glazed window to rear.
80' 0'' x 60' 0'' (24.37m x 18.27m)
The property has a well kept front garden with railings. To the side is the driveway which is accessed by electric gates which lead to two detached garages with electric roller shutters. The rear garden is part decking, part lawn and part paved and is of a good size (Measurements are approx.)
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.