Entrance via entrance door to:
8' 6'' x 7' 9'' (2.59m x 2.36m)
Matching wall and base units. Roll edge work surfaces with single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Tiled splash backs. Gas hob with extractor above. Electric oven. Plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed window to front. Under stairs storage cupboard, with further storage area.
12' 8'' x 10' 7'' (3.86m x 3.22m)
Coving to ceiling. Double glazed window to rear and door to conservatory. Radiator with cover. Stairs leading to first floor. Carpet
8' 1'' x 9' 9'' (2.46m x 2.97m)
With french doors to rear garden. Laminate wood effect flooring.
33' 0'' x 0' 0'' (10.05m x 0.00m)
There are two off street parking space to the side of the property. The rear garden is approximately 33 foot in length, and has a paved patio area, and is mainly laid to lawn. Shed to stay, and there is also rear access.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Coving to ceiling. Doors to both bedroom and bathroom. Built in airing cupboard. Carpet
12' 0'' x 10' 8'' (3.65m x 3.25m)
Coving to ceiling. Loft access. Double glazed window to rear with double radiator beneath. Carpet
8' 7'' x 4' 10'' (2.61m x 1.47m)
panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close coupled W.C. Part tiled walls. Obscured double glazed window to front.Double radiator. Laminate wood effect flooring.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.