Entrance door to hallway with oak wood stairs to first floor landing. Coving to ceiling. Double radiator. Door to:
15' 0'' x 10' 3'' (4.57m x 3.12m)
Double glazed window to front with double radiator beneath. Laminate wood effect flooring. Coving to ceiling. Door to:
13' 5'' x 8' 4'' (4.09m x 2.54m)
Matching wall and base units with wine rack. Work surfaces with inset 1 1/2 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Gas hob with double oven beneath and extractor above. Tiled splash backs. Double glazed window to rear. Cupboard housing wall mounted boiler. Plumbing for washing machine. Tiled flooring. Under stairs storage cupboard. Double radiator. Door to rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
With double glazed window to side. Double radiator. Loft access. Built in storage cupboard with shelving. Doors to various rooms. Oak wood flooring.
11' 4'' x 11' 1'' (3.45m x 3.38m)
(Measurements are to the wardrobes) Two double glazed windows to the front. Double radiator. Coving to ceiling. Built in wardrobes. Carpet.
10' 3'' x 7' 2'' (3.12m x 2.18m)
Double glazed window to rear with double radiator beneath. Carpet.
6' 4'' x 5' 10'' (1.93m x 1.78m)
Tiled panelled bath with mixer tap and inset skirting board lighting. Shower and screen screen. Contemporary wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboard below. Low flush W.C. Obscured double glazed window to rear. Shelving. Heated towel rail. Extractor.
40' 0'' x 0' 0'' (12.18m x 0.00m)
Good sized front garden. Off street parking to the front of the garage. Side access leading to rear garden. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and has a paved patio area. Outside power and light plus outside tap.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.