Leadlight stained glass windows. Double doors to:
Leadlight window to front. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Staircase to first floor with recess under.
Leadlight stained glass window. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiling to walls.
20' 10'' x 16' 4'' > 12' 2" (6.35m x 4.97m > 3.71m)
Bay window to front. Leadlight window to rear. Two radiators. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature fireplace with tiled hearth. Leadlight French doors to lean to.
14' 5'' x 11' 10'' (4.39m x 3.60m)
Window to rear and obscure leadlight window. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature Victorian style fireplace with wood surround and tiled hearth.
17' 11'' x 10' 6'' (5.46m x 3.20m)
Windows to both front and rear. Vinyl flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces with inset sink unit. Built in double oven and hob with extractor fan over. Recesses for appliances. Tiling to walls.
Obscure leadlight window. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in cupboard. Cupboard housing boiler (Not tested). Doors to side and garage.
Window to front. Leadlight stained glass window. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in cupboard.
14' 11'' x 10' 11'' (4.54m x 3.32m)
Window to rear. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in wardrobe cupboard.
13' 1'' x 11' 8'' (3.98m x 3.55m)
Window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Built in wardrobe cupboard. Power points.
13' 6'' x 8' 3'' (4.11m x 2.51m)
Window to rear. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Power points. French doors to balcony overlooking front garden.
11' 9'' x 9' 2'' max (3.58m x 2.79m)
Bay window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
9' 9'' x 7' 11'' (2.97m x 2.41m)
Window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure glazed window. Radiator. Vinyl flooring. Two piece suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath. Tiling to walls.
Obscure leadlight stained glass window. Vinyl flooring. Low flush WC. Tiling to walls.
Approximately 62' x 100' (18.88m x 30.46m)
Immediate walled and paved patio leading to lawn. Gated side entrance. Outbuilding and shed.
Impressive frontage with In and Out driveway to garage providing parking for numerous vehicles. Lawn with a variety of shrubs and trees.
17' 6'' x 7' 8'' (5.33m x 2.34m)
Up and over door. Power and light.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.