Half glazed door to:
Radiator. Coving to textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Stairs to first floor.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Coved and textured ceiling. Vinyl floor covering. Low flush WC. Wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
14' 10'' > 14' 5" x 11' 2'' (4.52m > 4.39m x 3.40m)
Two double glazed windows to front. Radiator. Coved and textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature fire surround with tiled insert and hearth. Understairs cupboard.
14' 9'' x 9' 7'' (4.49m x 2.92m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Range of White High Gloss base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset sink unit and mixer tap. Built in double oven and microwave. Induction hob with canopy over. Integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Cupboard housing boiler (Not tested). Double glazed French doors to garden.
Fitted carpet. Coved and textured ceiling.
11' 2'' x 8' 4'' (3.40m x 2.54m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coved and textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in double wardrobe with hanging and shelf space.
9' 10'' x 8' 2'' (2.99m x 2.49m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coving to textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in cupboard housing lagged hot water tank. Access to loft space.
8' 1'' x 6' 4'' (2.46m x 1.93m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coved and textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Coved and textured ceiling. Tiled flooring. Three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer shower attachment and tiled surround. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
Immediate block paved patio leading to lawn. Shrub bed. Fenced and walled boundaries. Outside tap. Gated side entrance.
Located to rear with own driveway providing parking for one vehicle. Up and over door. Power and light.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. All photos shown are from a previous marketing campaign.