Boxed radiator. Coving to ceiling. Laminated flooring. Access to boarded loft via ladder. Built in cupboard.
12' 2'' x 12' 1'' (3.71m x 3.68m)
Double glazed leadlight window to side. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Laminated flooring. Power points. Double doors to:
13' 1'' x 11' 3'' (3.98m x 3.43m)
Double glazed leadlight window to rear. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of Oak base and eye level units with granite work surfaces. Inset sink unit with mixer tap. Built in double oven. Gas hob with canopy and extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Recess for American style fridge/freezer. Double doors to:
18' 5'' x 12' 9'' (5.61m x 3.88m)
Twin double glazed leadlight French doors to garden. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Laminated flooring. Power points. Feature fireplace with wood surround and granite hearth. Fitted electric fire.
13' 11'' x 10' 10'' (4.24m x 3.30m)
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of double fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
12' 11'' x 11' 10'' (3.93m x 3.60m)
Double glazed leadlight bay window to front. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of fitted double and single wardrobes.
STUDY/POSSIBLE BEDROOM THREE
11' 1'' x 8' 2'' (3.38m x 2.49m)
Radiator. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of Panelled bath with mixer shower over. Vanity unit with concealed cistern WC and vanity wash hand basin.Tiling to walls with border tile. Shaver point.
Immediate paved patio leading to lawn with flower and shrub border. Shed. Outside tap. Personal door to garage.
Mainly block paved providing parking for approximately four vehicles. Flower and shrub border.
14' 3'' x 7' 3'' (4.34m x 2.21m)
Up and over door. Power and light. Double glazed patio door to garden.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.