10' 7'' x 6' 4'' (3.22m x 1.93m)
Loft access. Doors to various rooms. Built in airing cupboard. Wood flooring.
16' 3'' x 10' 2'' (4.95m x 3.10m)
Double glazed windows to front and side. Storage heater. Wooden flooring. Archway to Kitchen.
10' 6'' x 5' 11'' (3.20m x 1.80m)
Double glazed window to front. Matching wall and base units. Roll edge work surfaces. Hob with extractor above. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbing for washing machine.
10' 7'' x 10' 2'' (3.22m x 3.10m)
Double glazed window with electric heater beneath. Laminated wood effect flooring. Sliding fitted mirrored wardrobes.
7' 8'' x 7' 2'' (2.34m x 2.18m)
Double glazed window. Electric heater. Wooden flooring. Sliding fitted mirrored wardrobes.
6' 5'' x 5' 6'' (1.95m x 1.68m)
Fully tiled walls and floor. Panelled bath with electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low flush W.C.
The property has an allocated parking space and communal gardens.
Lease remaining: Approx 163 years.
Ground rent: £300 approx per year
Service Charges: £1,000 approx per year
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.