Approached via double glazed door. Boxed radiator. Coving to ceiling. Wood effect flooring. Power points. Stairs to first floor with cupboard under.
White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low flush WC. Radiator. Wood effect flooring.
8' 11'' x 7' 10'' (2.72m x 2.39m)
Double glazed window to front. Wood effect flooring. Power points. Range of high gloss base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset sink unit with mixer tap. Built in double oven. Gas hob with canopy and extractor over. Integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Cupboard housing boiler (Not tested).
15' 5'' x 9' 5'' (4.70m x 2.87m)
Double glazed window to rear. Two radiators. Coving to ceiling. Wood effect flooring. Power points. Double glazed French doors to garden.
Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Airing cupboard with hot water tank. Access to loft space.
15' 1'' > 11' 2" x 9' 10'' (4.59m > 3.40m x 2.99m)
Double glazed French doors to Juliette balcony. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
10' 11'' x 7' 3'' (3.32m x 2.21m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Walk in wardrobe with hanging and shelf space.
White suite comprising of low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Paneled bath with mixer shower over and tiled surround. Shaver point. Heated towel rail. Wood effect flooring.
Southerly facing with immediate paved patio leading to artificial lawn. Stone bed. Gated side entrance.
Shrub beds. Path. Block paved own driveway providing parking for two vehicles and carport.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. We understand that a management company maintains some external areas and the fees are approximately £200 per annum.