Oak door to:
12' 5'' x 12' 4'' (3.78m x 3.76m)
Double glazed window to front. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Laminated flooring. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset sink unit with mixer tap. Built in double oven and hob with extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer. Stairs to first floor with cupboard under. Power points. Open to lounge.
7' 9'' x 7' 6'' (2.36m x 2.28m)
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Laminated flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units.
Inset lighting to ceiling. Laminated flooring. Low flush WC. Tiling to walls.
18' 8'' x 11' 9'' (5.69m x 3.58m)
Double glazed bay window to rear. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Laminated flooring. Power points. Built in TV unit. Open to:
9' 9'' x 8' 0'' (2.97m x 2.44m)
Double glazed bay window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Laminated flooring. Power points. Double glazed French doors to garden.
Coving to ceiling. Laminated flooring. Access to loft space having boarding and light.
14' 10'' x 9' 0'' (4.52m x 2.74m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
11' 11'' x 9' 2'' (3.63m x 2.79m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Fitted carpet. Power points.
9' 2'' x 9' 0'' (2.79m x 2.74m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Laminated flooring. Power points.
Recently installed. Obscure double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of concealed cistern WC. Wall mounted vanity wash hand basin with drawer space under. Bath with mixer shower over. Tiling to walls. Concealed lighting.
Immediate decked patio leading to artificial lawn. Further decked patio overlooking fields. Shed. Gated side entrance.
Off street parking for two/three vehicles.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.