Approached via double glazed door. Radiator. Coving to textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Built in cupboard.
11' 0'' x 7' 3'' (3.35m x 2.21m)
Double glazed window to side. Coved ceiling. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Built in oven and electric hob with extractor fan over. Recesses for appliances. Tiling to walls. Double glazed door to garden.
16' 2'' x 12' 0'' > 10' (4.92m x 3.65m > 3.05m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coving to textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
14' 2'' x 10' 0'' (4.31m x 3.05m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coving to textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of fitted and built in double and single wardrobes.
10' 1'' x 9' 1'' (3.07m x 2.77m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coving to textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of concealed cistern WC. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Large walk in shower cubicle with mixer shower over. Tiling to walls. Access to loft space.
Immediate paved patio stepping to artificial lawn with paved surround. Gated rear and side access. Shed.
Block paved providing parking for two/three vehicles.
Located in a block to the rear of the property.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. We understand our client awaits Grant of Probate.