12' 2'' x 11' 6'' (3.71m x 3.50m)
(measured into the bay). With double glazed bay window to front with radiator beneath. Picture rail. Door to:
12' 3'' x 9' 9'' (3.73m x 2.97m)
With double glazed window to rear with double radiator beneath. Feature fire place. Under stairs storage cupboard. Coving to ceiling. Stairs leading to first floor. Doot to:
11' 2'' x 7' 2'' (3.40m x 2.18m)
Eye and base level units. Work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbing for washing machine. Tiled splash backs. Extractor hood. Wall mounted boiler. two windows to side (one is double glazed). Door to rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
With doors to various rooms. Loft access.
12' 2'' x 9' 5'' (3.71m x 2.87m)
With double glazed window to front with double radiator beneath. Built in storage cupboard.
9' 10'' x 9' 2'' (2.99m x 2.79m)
Double glazed window to rear with double radiator beneath. Coving to ceiling. Dado rail.
11' 5'' x 7' 3'' (3.48m x 2.21m)
Corner bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush W.C. Shower cubicle. Double radiator. Partly tiled walls. Obscured double glazed window to rear.
The rear garden is approximately 70' in length, and has vehicular rear access. and there is permit parking to the front.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. We understand that Grant of Probate is still required.