CANOPIED ENTRANCE PORCH
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Stairs to first floor with cupboard under.
16' 10'' x 12' 4'' (5.13m x 3.76m)
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature fire surround and hearth.
10' 6'' x 7' 8'' (3.20m x 2.34m)
Borrowed light window. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Open to:
17' 3'' > 8' 6" x 15' 0'' (5.25m > 2.56m x 4.57m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Vinyl flooring to kitchen area. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in double oven and hob with extractor fan over. Double glazed windows to rear with central door to garden.
Shower cubicle with electric shower over. Low flush WC. Wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Tiled flooring.
Fitted carpet. Access to loft with ladder and being part boarded.
11' 2'' x 9' 5'' (3.40m x 2.87m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of double wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
11' 4'' x 9' 5'' (3.45m x 2.87m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of fitted wardrobes, one housing boiler (Not tested).
7' 0'' x 6' 5'' (2.13m x 1.95m)
Double glazed window to front. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with electric shower over. Tiling to walls with border tile.
Approximately 60' (18.27m)
Paved patio leading to lawn with flower and shrub borders. Path to garage. Outside tap and power. Door to garage.
Approximately 19' 0'' x 14' 0'' (5.79m x 4.26m)
Up and over door. Approached via rear access.
Block paved driveway providing parking for two vehicles.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.