COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
Entry phone system. Stairs to third floor. Door to:
Radiator. Laminated flooring. Power points. Built in cupboard space.
18' 6'' x 13' 4'' > 10' 7" (5.63m x 4.06m > 3.22m)
Double glazed windows to two aspects. Two radiators. Laminated flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with canopy and extractor over. Integrated fridge, freezer and washing machine. Double glazed French doors to:
Large balcony with glass balustrade.
11' 0'' > 8' 9" x 9' 9'' (3.35m > 2.66m x 2.97m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Built in double wardrobes with hanging and shelf space. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of double shower cubicle with mixer shower. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Concealed cistern WC. Tiling to walls.
10' 4'' x 8' 5'' (3.15m x 2.56m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of wall mounted wash hand basin. Concealed cistern WC. Panelled bath with mixer shower attachment. Tiling to walls. Shaver point.
Secure parking for one vehicle.
All figures are approximate and should be checked by your legal representative.
Lease: Approximately 984 years. (31/12/3004)
Service Charge: £114 pcm.
Ground rent: £425 per annum.
Buildings Insurance: £207 per annum.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area.