COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
Entry phone system. Communal lounge area. Reception. Door to:
Entry phone system. Built in cupboard. Fitted carpet. Power points.
17' 10'' x 14' 8'' > 8' 8" (5.43m x 4.47m > 2.64m)
Double glazed window to front with double glazed door to garden. Night storage heater. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature fire surround with electric fire. Double doors to:
7' 3'' x 5' 8'' (2.21m x 1.73m)
Double glazed window to front. Dimplex heater. Coving to ceiling. Vinyl flooring. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with extractor fan over. Recesses for appliances. Tiled splashbacks. Power points.
12' 10'' x 9' 2'' (3.91m x 2.79m)
Double glazed window to front. Night storage heater. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of double and single wardrobes with bed recess and cupboards over. Dressing table. Built in mirror fronted wardrobes.
Dimplex heater. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. White suite comprising of Vanity wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with shower over. Low flush WC. Tiling to walls with border tile. Airing cupboard with hot water tank.
Maily laid to lawn with flower and shrub beds. Gated entrance.
These details are supplied by the vendor however your legal Representative should verify as being correct.
Lease: 125 years from 01/03/2003.
Ground rent: £182.50 per annum.
Service/Maintenance: £2040 per annum including buildings insurance and water charges.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.