Double glazed leadlight window to front. Cast iron radiator. Tiled flooring. Stairs to first floor with cupboard under.
18' 7'' x 12' 0'' (5.66m x 3.65m)
Double glazed leadlight window to front. Cast iron radiator. Coving to ceiling. Tiger eye oak flooring. Feature fireplace with log burner and granite hearth. Double doors to:
19' 1'' x 13' 5'' (5.81m x 4.09m)
Glazed windows to three aspects. Power points. Single and double doors to garden. (Unfinished)
13' 0'' > 10' 2" x 10' 9'' (3.96m > 3.10m x 3.27m)
Double glazed window to side. Window to conservatory. Inset lighting to ceiling. Cast iron radiator. Tiled flooring. Power points. Free standing base inits with stainless steel work surfaces. Inset sink with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob. Integrated dishwasher. Built in cupboard, former cloakroom. Double glazed door to side.
7' 6'' x 6' 10'' (2.28m x 2.08m)
Obscure double glazed window. Tiled flooring. Power points. Work surface with recesses for appliances under. Wall unit. Boiler (Not tested).
Fitted carpet. Built in cupboard. Access to loft space.
13' 3'' x 9' 10'' (4.04m x 2.99m)
Two double glazed leadlight windows to front. Radiator. Laminated flooring. Power points. Range of built in double and single wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
12' 0'' x 8' 7'' (3.65m x 2.61m)
Double glazed window to rear. Coving to ceiling. Laminated flooring. Power points. Built in double wardrobes.
12' 8'' x 7' 1'' (3.86m x 2.16m)
Double glazed leadlight windows to front and side. Radiator. Laminated flooring. Range of built in cupboards and double wardrobe.
Obscure double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Coving to ceiling with inset lighting. Quartz tiled floor. White suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Low flush WC. Panelled bath with mixer shower over. Tiling to walls.
Approximately 80' (24.37m)
Mainly laid to lawn with fenced boundaries. Concrete base. Gated side entrance.
Off street parking for two vehicles with the remainder laid to lawn.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.