Double glazed door to:
Radiator. Coving to textured ceiling. Oak flooring. Power points.
Obscure double glazed leadlight window. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Tiled flooring. Two piece suite comprising of wall mounted wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiling to walls.
19' 3'' x 12' 1'' (5.86m x 3.68m)
Double glazed leadlight window to front with shutters. Radiator. Coving to textured ceiling. Oak flooring. Power points. Feature fireplace with marble insert and hearth. Fitted gas fire (Not tested). Double glazed leadlight windows to rear with central French doors to garden and shutters.
13' 2'' x 11' 9'' (4.01m x 3.58m)
Double glazed leadlight window to front. Radiator. Coving to textured ceiling. Oak flooring. Decorated with dado rail. Power points.
11' 10'' x 9' 11'' (3.60m x 3.02m)
Double glazed leadlight window to rear. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Karndean flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset sink unit with mixer tap. Built in double oven. Electric hob with canopy over. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer. Double glazed door to side.
Double glazed leadlight windows to front. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Cupboard housing lagged hot water tank.
19' 5'' x 11' 10'' (5.91m x 3.60m)
Double glazed leadlight windows to two aspects. Two radiators. Coving to textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of double fitted wardrobes with central dressing table and concealed lighting.
13' 2'' x 11' 10'' (4.01m x 3.60m)
Double glazed leadlight window to front. Radiator. Coving to textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of fitted wardrobes with central dressing table.
14' 7'' x 8' 6'' (4.44m x 2.59m)
Double glazed leadlight window to rear. Radiator. Coving to textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of fitted wardrobes.
9' 11'' x 9' 3'' (3.02m x 2.82m)
Double glazed leadlight window to rear. Radiator. Coved and textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of double fitted wardrobes with bed recess and cupboards over. Matching dressing table.
Obscure double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Fitted carpet. White suite comprising of double shower cubicle with mixer shower. Low flush WC. Jacuzzi bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiling to walls with border tile. Access to loft space.
Approximately 80' x 40' (24.37m x 12.18m)
Immediate paved patio leading to lawn with well stock flower and shrub borders. Further decked patio area. Conifer screening. Path leading to studio. Personal door to garage. Gated side entrance.
17' 1'' x 11' 2'' > 8' 6" (5.20m x 3.40m > 2.59m)
Double glazed windows to two aspects. Electric heater and heat exchange unit. Vaulted ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
In and out driveway providing parking for several vehicles. Raised shrub bed.
23' 4'' x 8' 1'' (7.11m x 2.46m)
Electric up and over door. Power and light.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.