Double glazed windows to front and side. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Tiled flooring. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Vanity bowl wash hand basin with cupboard under. Tiled splashback.
20' 8'' x 16' 2'' > 11' 11" (6.29m x 4.92m > 3.63m)
Double glazed bay window to front. Double glazed window to side. Two radiators. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Fitted carpet. Feature fireplace with granite surround and hearth. Fitted gas fire (Not tested). Stairs to first floor. Power points. Open to:
20' 10'' x 9' 5'' (6.35m x 2.87m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coving to ceiling with inset lighting. Karndean flooring. Range of base and eye level units with granite work surfaces. Inset sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and microwave. Five ring gas hob with canopy over. Integrated dishwasher. Recess for American style fridge/freezer. Tiling to walls. Power points. Double glazed French doors to garden.
Granite work surface with recess and plumbing for washing machine. Cupboard housing boiler (Not tested). Karndean flooring. Power points.
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Access to loft.
16' 0'' x 11' 11'' (4.87m x 3.63m)
Double glazed window to front. Range of double and single wardrobes with hanging and shelf space. Radiator. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Fitted carpet. Power points.
11' 11'' x 9' 9'' (3.63m x 2.97m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in cupboard.
9' 6'' x 8' 11'' (2.89m x 2.72m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed windows to rear and side. Heated towel rail. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of Panelled bath with mixer shower attachment. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Concealed cistern WC. Double shower cubicle with mixer shower. Tiling to walls with border tile.
Immediate paved patio stepping to lawn. Path to decked patio area. Fenced boundaries. Personal door to garage. Outside light and power. Gated side entrance.
Long block paved independent driveway providing parking for numerous vehicles. Lawn with shrub borders. Variety of trees.
22' 10'' x 10' 2'' (6.95m x 3.10m)
Up and over door. Power and light. Door to garden.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. We understand from the vendor that a tree in the front garden is protected by a tree preservation order.