8' 8'' x 7' 6'' (2.64m x 2.28m)
Upvc double glazed window to front. Built in cupboard. Tile effect flooring. A range of upper and lower level wall mounted units. Integrated oven and hob. Extractor over. Stainless steel sink unit inset into work surface. Tile splash backs. Recess for washing machine. Under stairs storage recess. Opening to:
11' 10'' x 10' 9'' (3.60m x 3.27m)
Upvc double glazed window and part glazed door to rear. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Staircase rising to first floor.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Built in airing cupboard.
12' 0'' x 10' 10'' (3.65m x 3.30m)
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Lam floor. Loft access. Fitted double wardrobes with overhead storage cupboards.
Obscure Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Fitted suite comprising of pedestal wash basin, low flush WC. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Tile splash backs. Extractor fan.
'L' Shaped. Immediate paved patio. Outside security lighting. remainder laid to lawn. Shed area at rear. Shed has power.
Open plan by design, provides off road parking.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.