Approached via double glazed door. Obscure double glazed window. Bevelled glass door to:
14' 11'' x 12' 1'' (4.54m x 3.68m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Feature stone fireplace. Stairs to first floor. Power points. Double doors to:
20' 3'' x 8' 10'' (6.17m x 2.69m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet to dining area, vinyl to kitchen. Range of Oak base and eye level units with under unit lighting. Complimentary work surfaces. Inset one and one half sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Glass fronted display units. Large built in cupboard with power points and room for fridge/freezer. Open to:
10' 9'' x 10' 6'' (3.27m x 3.20m)
Double glazed to two aspects with French doors to garden. Tilt and turn windows. Glazed roof. Vinyl flooring.
Double glazed window to side. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Access to loft being part boarded, power and light.
12' 9'' x 11' 2'' (3.88m x 3.40m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Range of fitted furniture to include double wardrobes with hanging and shelf space. Matching dressing table, drawer and laundry units. Free standing bedside units. Bespoke bed base to match. Power points.
11' 9'' x 9' 1'' (3.58m x 2.77m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Airing cupboard with radiator.
8' 11'' x 8' 8'' (2.72m x 2.64m)
Double glazed window to front. Coving to ceiling. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Two obscure double glazed windows. Heated towel rail. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of vanity unit with concealed cistern WC and vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Mirror fronted wall unit. Panelled bath with shower over. Tiling to walls with border tile.
South and west facing. An irregular good size garden with immediate block paved patio leading to lawn. Well socked flower and shrub borders and beds. Path. A variety of fruit trees. Brick built shed with power supply but not connected. Fish pond with water feature. Blocked paved side garden with pergola. Gated side entrance. Outside tap and lighting.
The property is approached via block paved shared access to own driveway providing parking for one vehicle.
16' 5'' x 7' 9'' (5.00m x 2.36m)
Up and over door. Boiler (Not tested). Power and light.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.